I have seen entrepreneurs who created beautiful Facebook groups to cater to a particular audience and have not claimed their vanity URL (customised link) to their group that is easy to copy and paste and even call it out. Here is the simple step
- Go to www.facebook.com head to your group
2. Click on the 3 dots beside the third button (Share) beneath your group’s cover photo to the left of the group.
3. A menu drops down, click on Edit Group Settings on the 3rd line
4. It opens up another page, scroll down to 6th section Web and Email Addresses and click on Customize Address
5. Here comes another dialogue box, type in your desired group name. Note: If the name is not available, Facebook will notify you immediately and you will need to add maybe one more alphabet to continue. If your chosen name is available, click on the blue button below to Customize Address
Finally, you have your customized Facebook URL and you are ready to share it easily on marketing material, links, signages just name it!
Do you have a Facebook group or you desire to own a group? Do you know you can START, GROW and RUN a group of raving fans that can grow your income and expertise? Let’s chat, help is near you.
If you find this information helpful, please share with a friend(s) today!