Do I really need it?
This morning on the Grow Your Business WhatsApp group I asked group members to ask question around their most pressing marketing need and a member asked the purpose of e-newsletter. So I will try today to put together what other business owners have done in the past on the internet.
What is e-newsletter? e-newsletter is a powerful marketing and communication tool regularly developed and distributed by businesses based on topics that interest customers. They have various useful functions such as: effective way to maintain contact, used to promote products, services or events, reminds your users about you; it informs users about your products; it tells them what you have been up to; and it helps you build a unique relationship with them. Users like email newsletters if the newsletters bring them value.
- Benefits of e-newsletter:
- Check out Kevin’s Top10 Benefits of Email Marketing CEO & Founder of Comm100
- 10 benefits of e-newsletters here
- The benefits of an E-newsletter (and the news it should have in it)
- Tools to create e-newsletters
- 10 Best Email Marketing and Newsletter Apps
- 7 Best Newsletter Builders for Great Newsletters